Why Choose Us?
- We believe every customer is unique. We strive to provide personalised service that exceeds your expectations.
- We provide a “Same Day Service” for urgent reports. All standard reports are delivered within 48 hours via email.
- You are welcome to meet the inspector on-site or if you prefer, the inspector can contact you after the inspection to discuss his findings.
- Our inspector will thoroughly inspect the property from top to bottom. We are equipped with the latest technology including a thermal imaging camera, moisture meter, and borer-scope.
- We are an innovative business utilising “the cloud” and virtual solutions to enhance our customer service so clients can make a booking, accept our T&Cs and pay online within minutes. Our virtual office allows us the flexibility and availability to provide exceptional and efficient service.
- Our pricing is competitive. We often provide cost estimates that assist our customers in negotiating significant price reductions when buying a property.
- We are Queensland’s most awarded building consultants with awards including Property Investors Awards – Building & Pest Inspection Company of The Year 2018, Master Builders Queensland Building Consultant of the Year 2018, Master Builders Brisbane Region Building Consultant of the Year 2018, Master Builders Brisbane Region Building Consultant of the Year 2017, Optus My Business Awards 2016 Finalists for Property Business of the Year, Finalist for Professional Services Business of the Year and Finalist for Businesswoman of the Year; Quest Business Achiever Winner 2012; and Australian Small Business Champion Awards Finalist in 2013.
- Your principal inspector is Andrew Mackie-Smith. Andrew is a third-generation builder who has over 30 years of experience in the building industry. Andrew qualified as a building inspector in 1991. Andrew is a licensed building inspector, timber pest inspector, builder, and a Qualified Building Certifier (Building Surveyor). Andrew has also been an active committee member of the Institute of Building Consultants.
- BuildingPro and its inspectors are licensed, Queensland Building & Construction Commission (QBCC License No: 1014810) and hold current Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance underwritten by Pacific International Pty Ltd.
- With every report we provide sponsored access to inndox – digital property logbook normally this would cost a property owner $19 per month. You will be able to upload all of your property related files to your secure account e.g. Approvals, Certificates,
- With most reports we provide a free Develo property report that shows important property information such as Easements, Stormwater, Sewer, Steep land, Bushfire Zone, Flood zone, Heritage protection, Noise pollution, Biodiversity. This has saved many customers from buying property that has issues that would not be covered by a Standard Property report from another company.
We care for our customers and we look forward to serving you.
Book your inspection here.