As a vendor, it is important that your property presents well to potential purchasers and that you remove any barriers to a sale. If you can provide pre-sale building and pest reports to potential purchasers, you can greatly assist the sale process.
The last thing you want is for the contract of sale of your property to fall through because the purchaser obtains reports revealing significant structural damage or severe termite infestation that you were unaware of.
Advantages of our Pre-Sale Service include:
- The seller knows in advance of any major defects or significant timber pest issues giving you the opportunity to have these rectified
- Buyers are more likely to make an unconditional offer
- Buyers are more confident to bid at auction
- Buyers are less likely to renegotiate a reduced price after the contract has been signed
- Saves cost for the buyer so they can pay more for your property
Reports can be put into the name of the eventual purchaser at no extra cost, provided they accept our standard inspection agreement terms and conditions.
For more information about this service, please download our Pre-Sale Building & Pest Inspection Report Brochure (PDF).
Book an Inspection
To book your Pre-Sale Building & Pest Inspection Report, please give us a call on (07) 3311 2273 or send us an email.